Gústaf Ásgeir Hinriksson fell of his horse in the middle of the finals, and therefore could not complete the competition. The track had become slippery after the rain and the horse slipped. This happened in the same place as the horse of Berglind Ragnarsdóttir fell in the semifinals in B-class earlier this week. Gústaf walked off the track and the reporter is sure that both his horse and rider are unharmed. Incidents such as these makes one think whether the demands for speed are too much for the kids?
For the sake of entertainment it could be mentioned that Þórdís Inga Pálsdóttir was in the finals in the children’s class at Landsmót in 2011. At this time, Þórdís is competing for the first time in the teenagers’ class and received a bronze prize winning. This is considered quite good achievement.
Knapi Hestur Hægt tölt - brokk - yfirferð - áseta og stjórnun
1. Guðmunda Ellen Sigurðardóttir Blæja frá Háholti 8,62 - 8,60 - 9,00 - 9,08 = 8,83
2. Dagmar Öder Einarsdóttir Glódís frá Halakoti 8,68 - 8,62 - 8,72 - 8,90 = 8,73
3. Þórdís Inga Pálsdóttir Kjarval frá Blönduósi 8,54 - 8,58 - 8,48 - 8,56 = 8,54
4. Brynja Kristinsdóttir Bárður frá Gili 8,40 - 8,64 - 8,48 - 8,60 = 8,53
5. Jóhanna Margrét Snorradóttir Solka frá Galtastöðum 8,24 - 8,60 - 8,60 - 8,64 = 8,52
6. Glódís Helgadóttir Geisli frá Möðrufelli 8,40 - 8,52 - 8,48 - 8,60 = 8,50
7. Ásdís Ósk Elvarsdóttir Lárus frá Syðra-Skörðugili 8,44 - 8,38 - 8,56 - 8,60 = 8,49
8 . Gústaf Ásgeir Hinriksson Húmvar frá Hamrahóli