“FEIF Youth Camp summer camp will be held in July 22.-29.2013 in the western part of Norway, between Álasund strait and Moldö. This is a summer camp for children between the ages of 13-17 old and the objective is to introduce equitation culture to children in the FEIF member countries and to meet other youths with the same interest.
The Norwegian Icelandic Horse Association in conjunction with the Kjersem training station and SP local horse club, Vestnes who organize the event and accommodation will be in Kjersem.
Among the things that the children will be doing in Norway is for example this:
• 2 riding tours on Icelandic horses in the magnificent Norwegian mountains.
• Mountain climbing up to one of the most beautiful mountain in Norway with a tour guide who has climbed up the Mount Everest
• Instruction on horse training
• One days visit to the world champion Stian Pedersen
• A trip to a wood heated hot pool
• Sightseeing and shopping trip to Ålesund
• Training for a small competition
• A visit to Geirangurs fjörd which truly is a beautiful place and is listed on the UNSESCO World Heritage List.
• An evening of barbecue and many more fun things!
The deadline for applications to travel on behalf of Iceland is until April 5th 2013 and applications should be sent to this webpage: email@example.com before this date.
The application papers can be found at the LH web: www.lhhestar.is under the caption youth affairs. Also it is possible to access the application by clicking here.
Fees for joining in the camp is €550 which includes food, travelling expenses and recreation in Norway. Travelling expenses including flight to and from FEIF YC location in Norway is not included.
LH office gives further information. Telephone number is 514 4030 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org,“ says in the LH notification.